I am pleased that you are considering Torah Tots Preschool to meet the early childhood education needs for your child. Choosing a school that supports Jewish values and teachings is one of the most significant decisions your family will ever make. I am confident that you will be pleased with the quality and dedication of our staff, the curriculum, and our outstanding facilities. Torah Tots welcomes families from all walks of life to its preschool. Please read on below for more on the admissions process.
All families are invited to tour the school and talk informally with the admissions staff. Our Director will give you a tour of our facility and get to know your individual interests and expectations. Applications can only be processed once the preschool director has met with the parent/s of the child enrolling.
Parents are to complete and submit an online Application Form for each child. A non-refundable registration fee and non-refundable deposit equivalent to one month’s tuition must accompany this application.
Before your child enters school, we will need an updated copy of your child’s immunization record.
As there is a limited amount of space at Torah Tots, you may need to put your child on the wait list until a spot becomes available. Please read the wait list policy to better understand how our wait list works.
• There is no fee to place your name on the waitlist.
• The waiting list will be made available in a manner that maintains the privacy and confidentiality of the children listed on it, but that allows the position of a child on the list to be ascertained by the affected persons or families.
• Torah Tots will usually call parents 4-6 weeks before a spot becomes available. Torah Tots will only accept new applicants when they have received written notice from the parent withdrawing their child.
• With spaces available at the centre, the Supervisor will call all families that are eligible to start in the age group. All parents who are waiting for a particular month are contacted when spaces are available. Even if the month you specified has already passed if your child is still within the age group of the room they will be offered a space.
• Once a family is called from the waiting list they are given a specified time frame to return the call and express continued interest in the space available.
• Priority would be given to children who have siblings in the program and children of staff members and based on the date of the waitlist application and availability and the needs of the center.